Services Updates-Covid 19
As of 3/25/20 The following Community Resource Centers will remain operational with virtual and remote assistance only.
To protect the health and safety of our staff and the people we serve, Goodwill Industries will be closing our Community Resource Centers to the public effective March 25, 2020.
Services will continue to be provided Monday – Friday, 8:30 am – 4:30 pm, by telephone and using digital tools.
To access services, please call:
Fort Myers and Lee County residents
Palm Beach - (239) 693-9510
Lehigh - (239) 369-4774
Bonita Springs - (239) 357-4024
Opportunity Center - (239) 995-2106, ext. 2226
Naples, Immokalee and Collier County residents - (239) 822-5389
Port Charlotte, Punta Gorda and Charlotte County residents - (239) 823-9158
Hendry and Glades County - (239) 823-8229
For the status of all other Goodwill SWFL programs and services, please contact Fred Richards at (239) 995-2106 ext. 2224 or Tess Benham at (239) 995-2106 ext. 2228
Services: as of 3/23/20
- All Job fairs, events and large meetings have been Canceled until further notice.
- Community Resource Centers (Job-Links) are CLOSED but OPEN for virtual service and remote assistance only.
- Cape Coral United Way House is CLOSED until further notice.
- MicroEnterprise Institute: All classes and graduations have been postponed.
- Pathways to Opportunity Program are CLOSED until further notice.
- NOTE - Golf Classic is being re-scheduled we are looking for a future date still to be hosted at the Verandah. Spots still available.