VIP Perks Reward Program:
Earn points every time you shop!
When will the new program start?
- Beginning October 15, 2019 members begin earning points every time you shop.
- Members will receive 5% reward points towards the total purchase of donated goods, no minimum required.
- This Program is valid when you shop locations in our Southwest Florida locations only, which include Lee, Collier, Charlotte, Hendry counties.
What is new and improved?
- Your Perks membership is tied to customer rewards, where you earn points on donated goods purchased.
- No need to spend $10 to receive a reward or fill a card with stamps.
- Tell your cashier you are a Perks member and reward points will accrue automatically at the register.
- Points earned can be redeemed nearly any time on purchases and can only be used as such. They have no cash value.
- The new program enables us to offer a wider variety of exclusive deals to our members, beginning in November, which include: extra sale days, additional exclusive VIP discounts, special birthday perks, Buy one Get Ones (BOGO), special invites and discounts to Goodwill events
How Do I Join or Update my Perks info and start receiving PERK ALERTS?
- STEP 1 - the next time you shop in our stores, make sure you sign up at the register or ask the cashier to check that your VIP Perk information is correct in order to begin earning points.
- STEP 2 - In order to start getting PERK ALERTS and upcoming specials in your email, fill out the form at www.goodwillperks.com.
VIP Perk Membership Q&A
90 cents of every dollar supports the Goodwill Mission