The mobile CRC provides the same services as our CRCs only its wheels! Lack of transportation is a barrier preventing many people from getting the help they need. Goodwill’s mobile unit is a bus with the computers that bring employment opportunities and wrap services to remote areas in our community. Goodwill’s mobile CRC also collaborates with community partners providing food distribution, VITA (tax preparation), employment assistance through hiring events.
Goodwill SWFL's new Mobile Community Resource Center is supported by contributions from:
- Financed in part by U.S. Department of Treasury, Florida Division of Emergency Management and Collier County Community and Human Services Division
- The Martin Foundation
- Carol B. Phelon Foundation
- United Way of Lee County
- United Way of Collier and the Keys
- Enterprise Holdings Foundation
- Ira and Sunshine T. Bobo Fund
- Elizabeth Rash Trust
Through our partnerships with area nonprofits, banks, and other organizations, the Mobile CRC can provide:
- Unemployment application assistance
- ACCESS Florida
- FAFSA applications
- College and post-secondary school information
- Financial literacy education
- Health & wellness screenings
- Arthrex, Inc.
- Bank of America
- Collier County Community Foundation
- Enterprise Holding Foundation
- Southwest Florida Community Foundation
- The Claiborne and Ned Foulds Foundation
- The Martin Foundation
- The Southwest Florida Goodwill Foundation
- United Way of Charlotte County
- United Way of Lee, Hendry, Glades and Okeechobee
- Wells Fargo Foundation
- William G. and Marie Selby Foundation
To find out when the Mobile Community Resource Center is visiting your area, call Goodwill at (866) 995-2106.
Notifying the Public of Rights - Goodwill Industries of Southwest Florida, Inc.
Goodwill Industries of Southwest Florida, Inc. operates programs and services without regard to race, sex, color, national origin, disability, religion, age, sexual orientation, or status as a parent. Any person who believes she or he has been aggrieved by any unlawful discriminatory practice may file a complaint with Goodwill Industries of Southwest Florida, Inc.
For more information on Goodwill Industries of Southwest Florida’s civil rights program, and the procedures to file a complaint, contact Privacy Officer at (239) 995-2106 ext. 2271 or email@example.com or visit our administrative office at 5100 Tice Street, Fort Myers, Florida 33905-5203.