Transportation is a barrier that prevents many people from getting the help that they need. Three days a week, Goodwill's Mobile Job-Link brings needed services into under-served communities.
The Mobile Job-Link is a modified Winnebago Adventurer, outfitted with twelve computer workstations with internet access, and a wheelchair lift for accessibility.
Through our partnerships with area nonprofits, banks, and other organizations, the Mobile Job-Link can provide:
- Employment services and placements
- Unemployment application assistance
- ACCESS Florida
- FAFSA applications
- College and post-secondary school information
- Financial literacy education
- Health & wellness screenings
The Mobile Job-Link is supported by contributions from:
- Arthrex, Inc.
- Bank of America
- Collier County Community Foundation
- Enterprise Holding Foundation
- Southwest Florida Community Foundation
- The Claiborne and Ned Foulds Foundation
- The Martin Foundation
- The Southwest Florida Goodwill Foundation
- United Way of Charlotte County
- United Way of Lee, Hendry, Glades and Okeechobee
- Wells Fargo Foundation
- William G. and Marie Selby Foundation
To find out when the Mobile Job-Link is visiting your area, call Goodwill at (866) 995-2106.